- The baklava dough has to be rolling out very thin and the back side should be visible when viewed from one side.
- Eggs should be used when preparing dough to prevent tearing when dough is opened.
- Yellow and hard wheat flour should be used for dough.
- Corn starch should be used instead of wheat starch.
- If you like crunchy baklava, you can add a half lemon juice to the dough.
- Butter must be used, If butter is not available, use high-fat margarine.
- The filling ingredient must be very fresh.
- Baking in the oven is not at home, you should be bake it in a neighborhood oven or in a wood oven near your home.
- The sherbet should be boiling, the baklava should be baking and cold. If the phyllo is hot, the baklava becomes doughy.
THE KEY POINTS OF BAKING BAKLAVA
FOLLOW US SOCIAL MEDIA